Try this amazing and easy-to-make Eggnog Chocolate Drink. Make this drink in no time and enjoy with your loved ones inside your house especially during the Christmas holidays.
Welcome, today I’ll be showing you an amazing and super tasty drinks recipe and that’s Eggnog Chocolate Drink.
Eggnog which is also known as milk punch or egg milk punch, this drink comprises of rich, chilled, sweetened, dairy-based beverages.
Alcohol is typically added such as brandy, rum, whisky, or bourbon.
This is the drink perfect for the Christmas Season as well.
This page contains amazon affiliate links through which I earn small commission. [DISCLOSURE]
Products I have used are mentioned below:
- Saucepan: A perfect multipurpose saucepan.
- Spatula: Perfect for mixing and stirring.
- Grater: Works well for grating cheese, garlic, nutmeg, chocolate.
How to make Eggnog Chocolate Drink?
Lets get started with our recipe.
Heat the sauce pan on a medium heat, and then add 150ml Whole milk, add 1/2 cinnamon stick, 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder, 25 grams of dark chocolate and stir consistently and heat until chocolate is melted completely.
Now add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and mix well. Now add 50ml heavy cream, 75 ml rum, and mix well. Set this mixture aside.
Now in mixing bowls, crack 1 egg and separate egg whites and egg yolks.
In a egg yolk add, add pinch of salt, 30 grams of sugar, 2 tsp cocoa powder, and beat everything well. Beat until everything turns fluffy and smooth.
Pour milk mixture through a sieve into the egg mixture and whisk both the mixture.
Beat separated egg whites until it turns fluffy and airy and until it forms stiff peaks.
Pour this mixture into a piping bag and keep some for topping. Add the remaining mixture into the milk mixture and combine smoothly with the help of a spatula.
Cover it with a plastic foil and chill it for 2 hours or overnight.
Pour this mixture into a serving glass with the help of a ladle. Garnish with egg whites. grated chocolate shavings and a cinnamon stick. Serve hot and enjoy.
If you liked this Eggnog Chocolate Drink recipe, then try my other Christmas drink recipes:
If you tried this Eggnog Chocolate Drink recipe, then don’t forget to rate and comment on your views, I would love to hear from you!
Eggnog Chocolate Drink
- 150 ml whole milk
- ½ cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 25 g dark chocolate
- 30 g sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ pinch salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 75 ml rum
- 50 ml heavy cream
- Heat the saucepan on medium heat, and then add whole milk, cinnamon stick, nutmeg, dark chocolate and stir frequently until the chocolate gets melted.
- Now add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and mix well. Now add 50ml heavy cream, 75 ml rum, and mix well. Set this mixture aside.
- In two mixing bowls, separate egg white and egg yolk from one egg. In egg yolk, add salt, sugar, cocoa powder, and beat everything well until fluffy and smooth.
- Now pour the milk mixture through a sieve into the egg mixture and whisk both the mixture.
- Now beat egg white until it's nice and airy and forms stiff peaks. Pour egg whites in a piping bag and keep some for topping decoration.
- And add half of the egg whites into the milk mixture and mix lightly with help of a spatula. Cover it with a plastic foil and chill it for 2 hours or overnight.
- Pour this mixture into a serving glass with the help of a ladle. Garnish with egg whites. grated chocolate shavings and a cinnamon stick. Serve hot and enjoy.