Welcome, I’ll be making a Scary Halloween Desserts (Mini Ghost Cheesecake). These Cute little Halloween cheesecakes are super easy. Bake them this Halloween and enjoy it.
Halloween is arriving and everything seems spooky and scary. So for this special spooky and scary season, I thought I should try something new again, and well I did that.
I was waiting for this year’s Halloween season, I mean I wait every year because I like to wear scary costumes in Halloween parties and those Scary Halloween Desserts and recipes. I hope you guys also do.
In my childhood days, I get really freaked out whenever it was a Halloween season, but as soon as I see Scary Halloween Desserts around me, all that fear was in vain.
You should also check my other Halloween recipes:
Let’s have a look at our ingredients of Scary Halloween Dessert(Mini Ghost Cheesecake).
- Graham crackers: A perfect base for the cheesecakes used in many desserts, my personal favorite, and I think many of you too like them.
- Butter: Helps to add rich flavor and smooth texture and used in many desserts.
- Food color: Food colors are used for decoration, so that dish looks more tempting and attractive.
- Cream cheese: The name itself is mouthwatering. Used in many cheesecakes and desserts.
- Condensed milk: Perfect for many desserts, adds sweet and creamy rich flavor to the dish.
- Whipped cream: Adds a smooth and silky layer in any dish.
Products and ingredients I have used are mentioned below:
- Mixer-grinder: Mince, chop, grind, and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparation or final touches.
- Muffin tin/tray: Durable non-stick with easy handling muffin and a cupcake pan.
- Mixing bowl: Perfect for mixing, serving, and storage purpose.
- Spatula: Premium quality silicone, easy to handle, versatile, dishwasher safe.
- Piping bags: Ideal instant cake decoration, suitable for decorating wedding cakes, birthday cakes, biscuits, cupcakes, hot chocolate, holiday desserts, etc.
- Muffin stand: Multi-use(suitable for any dinner table, party buffet, wedding or afternoon tea) with a stainless steel finish.
Let’s get started with the Scary Halloween Desert(Mini Ghost Cheesecake) recipe.
In a mixer grinder, take 6 whole Graham crackers and grind ti to a fine grainy texture.
And then in that, add 2 tbsp powder sugar, 3 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 tsp green food color, and blend well to form a greenish grainy powder.
Now in a muffin tray/molds, pour Graham mixture with the help of a scoop or a spoon, pour in each of that mold, and this will be the base of our mini cheesecake.
Press the mixture with the help of a spoon so that it will set the firm. Keep that aside.
In a mixing bowl, add 8 oz of cream cheese and whip that with the help of a whisking machine. Now add 1 egg and 1 egg yolk, and beat that again until smooth.
Now in that blend, add 7 oz condensed milk and beat again. Now add 1 tsp orange food color.
Now pour our orange mixture on the top of the Graham mixture in the muffin case. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Now let’s make our white ghosts. In another bowl, take 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup powder sugar, and beat until stiff peaks start to form. Now pour this mixture into a piping bag.
Now, it’s time to decorate our Mini Ghost Cheesecake. Let’s take out our cheesecake and make cute little ghosts on the top of our baked cheesecakes.
Remove cheesecakes from muffin cases one by one and decorate. Squeeze cream mixture out of the piping bag and make ghosts and make eyes and nose using chocolate chips. You can also use colored candies to decorate our Scary Halloween Dessert(Mini Ghost Cheesecakes).
Serve in Halloween parties and enjoy this Scary Halloween Dessert(Mini Ghost Cheesecake).
Mini Ghost Cheesecake
- Mixer grinder
- Muffin tin/tray
- Mixing bowl
- Piping bag
- Muffin stand
For cheesecake base
- 6 Graham crackers
- 2 tbsp Sugar powdered
- 3 tbsp Butter Melted
- ½ tsp Green food color
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1+1 Egg+egg yolk
- 7 oz Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Orange food color
- ⅔ cup Whipping cream heavy
- ¼ cup Sugar powdered
- In a mixer grinder, take 6 whole Graham crackers, 2 tbsp powder sugar, 3 tbsp melted butter, 1/2 tsp green food color, and blend well to form a greenish grainy powder.
- Now in a muffin tray/molds, pour Graham mixture in each of that mold with the help of a scoop or a spoon , and this will be the base of our mini cheesecake.
- In a mixing bowl, add 8 oz of cream cheese, 1 egg, 1 egg yolk, 7 oz condensed milk, 1 tsp orange food color and whip nicely.
- Now pour our orange mixture on the top of the Graham mixture in the muffin case. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, take 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup powder sugar, and beat until stiff peaks start to form. Now pour this mixture into a piping bag.
- Remove cheesecake from the muffin case one by one and decorate it. Make eyes and nose using chocolate chips. You can also use colored candies.