Welcome, this Slow Cooker or Crockpot Pizza Recipe will have you wanting more, tastes exactly like the oven pizza recipes you love.
If you love pizza then get those tastebuds ready because it’s the easy and moist pizza recipe you will ever come across.
I have read many blogs and seen many Youtube videos on “How to make Slow Cooker or Crockpot Pizza Recipe?”. So I decided why not give this a try.
So here I am with this amazing and delicious pizza recipe.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS RECIPE.
If you wanna try more of my crockpot recipes :
Who doesn’t love pizza they’re absolutely delish everyone’s been having for years and they’re going to keep on having a but there’s more than one way to cook them.
Pizza not exactly kind of cheap meal, but yeah if you customize your toppings then you can make a really decent pizza which tastes really better.
I tried this recipe for the second time and I really L-O-V-E-D this recipe. So, I thought why not to share this with you guys. Why should I alone have all the fun?
Today I’m going to show you a super simple but fabulous way. I make my version of the Crockpot Pizza Recipe.
So let’s go through our ingredients of Crocopot Pizza Recipe,
- Readymade Pizza dough: Yes, they will save a lot of your time.
- Mozzarella cheese: Made by buffalo’s milk, really famous for its stringy texture. Used in many pasta and pizza recipes and also served in Caprese Salad.
- Pizza sauce: Basically a sauce made by tomatoes, garlic, and few herbs, used during pizza preparation and is a very important pizza ingredient.
- Pizza blend cheese: Basically a blend of few types of cheese which you like.
- Pizza toppings: Go with your own toppings, select your favorite ones, and enjoy.
How to make Pizza (Crockpot Pizza Recipe) Blend Cheese ?
- In a bowl, take 4 cups freshly grated mozzarella, 2 cups freshly grated Fontina, 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan.
- Toss cheeses together in a bowl and E-N-J-O-Y.
Products and ingredients I have used are mentioned below:
- Crockpot: An all-in-one appliance that lets you, pressure cook, sterilize, slow cook, brown/sear, sauté, boil, simmer, and steam.
- Slow cooker: Convenient Low / High / Keep warm settings.Dishwasher safe glass lid and stoneware pot.
- Cutting board: Multipurpose board, easy to clean; made from high quality Acacia wood.
- Pizza cutter wheel:Premium material, comfortable handle, easy to clean.
- Pizza sauce: A must have sauce or else pizza will be incomplete.
So let’s get started with our Crockpot Pizza Recipe,
So, start this off by making our pizza dough ready. Usually, you can make pizza dough at home, but I bought it from the store. Roll the pizza dough into the regular pizza base shape and make it to the size which fits into your crockpot.
Next, we’re going to use our slow cooker or crock-pot. Just give it a quick grease, and make a sling of parchment paper, this is going to help you to lift your pizza safely out of the crockpot.
Sprinkle a bit of cornflour/meal so that pizza doesn’t stick at the bottom
Now, it’s time to move pizza dough into the bottom of the crockpot. You will have to adjust the size of the pizza dough so that it fits perfectly to the bottom of the crockpot. Trim the extra part out.
Now, put some pizza sauce at the top of the pizza base and spread it with the help of the spoon, use as much as you want. (One of my favorite parts while making pizza.)
And yeah, if you wanna call it a pizza, then add cheese and blend cheese. L-O-T-S of cheese and spread it with your hand.
Add then classic pepperoni, so this looks like a pizza in a crock-pot, but put whatever toppings you like on your crockpot pizza. Just a few shreds more and the lid.
Cover it with lid and cook on high flame for 1.5 hours, and done. No hard work and no skills required for making a pizza. SIMPLE and EASY.
Take our star of the moment (Crockpot Pizza) out of the crockpot with the help of the sling, we prepared with parchment paper at the beginning.
Take it on a cutting board carefully rip off the paper slice it up with the help of a pizza cutter.
So next time you really want pizza and you only have access to a slow cooker, I hope you’ll give this Crockpot Pizza Recipe a try.
- Crockpot/Slow cooker
- Cutting board
- Pizza cutter wheel
- Pizza dough ready-made
- 1 can Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Classic pepperoni
- Roll pizza dough into a circular shape.
- Spray/brush oil at the base of the crockpot/cooker and make a sling with the parchment paper.
- Spread the pizza dough at the bottom of the slow cooker/crockpot and trim the extra dough.
- Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and desired toppings.
- Cover with lid and cook for 1½ hour on high heat.
- Lift pizza from the crockpot with the help of sling, slice and serve.
- You can use home-made pizza dough or ready-made.
- Use toppings of your choice.