Looking for a sunflower wreath that will last throughout the warm months? These DIY sunflower wreaths are the perfect addition to your home decor! Made with real sunflowers and artificial sunflowers, this wreath is perfect for summer and spring. These sunflower wreath ideas are easy to make and can be done in less than an hour.
A homemade sunflower wreath is the perfect solution. Not only is it a beautiful way to welcome guests to your home, but it’s also a great way to use up any extra sunflowers you may have in your garden.
In this post, we will be showing some ideas that how you can make a sunflower wreath, or you can buy that is sure to impress.
All you need is a few supplies and some sunflowers. You can find sunflowers at your local grocery store or farmer’s market.
Brighten Up Your Front Door with Homemade DIY Sunflower Wreath
17. Sunflower Wreath
16. Rustic Farmhouse Sunflower Wreath
15. Sunflower Wreath with Green Leaves
14. Artificial Sunflower Wreath with Green Leaves
13. Yellow Spring Sunflower and Daisy Wreath
12. DIY Sunflower Farmhouse Check Wreath
11. Sunflower Wreath for Spring
10. Sunflower Pumpkin Door Wreath
09. Wood Slice Wreath
08. DIY Dollar Tree Sunflower Wreath
07. DIY Dollar Tree Sunflower Wreath for $7
06. Clothespin Sunflower Wreath
05. DIY Sunflower Wreath Under 30 min
04. Burlap and Deco Mesh Sunflower Wreath
03. Sunflower Wreath
02. DIY Door Basket with Flowers
01. Sunflower Wreath On Unique in the Creek Form