It’s almost Thanksgiving, so it’s time to start thinking about Thanksgiving crafts! We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for fun and festive DIY Thanksgiving crafts for kids. There’s something for everyone from easy turkey crafts to Thanksgiving-themed art projects for toddlers and preschoolers.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:-
- Make a Thanksgiving turkey out of paper plates and construction paper.
- Cut out leaves from construction paper and make a wreath.
- Make a centerpiece for the table using mason jar turkeys, and fall leaves.
Thanksgiving is a time to enjoy spending time with family and friends, and these crafts will help make it even more special.
These Thanksgiving crafts are perfect for kids of all ages and are sure to get everyone into the holiday spirit.
So pull out the craft supplies and get started on these fun projects!
37. Turkey Paper Bag Puppets
36. Beaded Pipe Cleaner Pumpkins
35. Cupcake Liner Owl Craft
34. Toilet Paper Roll Turkey
33. Painted Rocks
32. Pumpkin Mason Jars Craft
31. DIY Thanksgiving Garland
30. Turkey Paper Headbands
29. Paper Pumpkin Craft
28. DIY Turkey Finger Puppet
27. DIY Crayon Turkeys
26. Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher
25. Wooden Spoon Scarecrow
24. Pinecone Turkey Craft
23. Mini Pumpkins Turkey
22. Paper Pumpkin Craft
21. 3D Mini Paper Pumpkin
20. Pumpkin Craft for Preschoolers
19. Candy Cornucopia Thanksgiving Craft
18. Owl Handprint
17. Turkey Windsocks
16. Paper Pumpkins
15. Turkey Leaf Craft Template
14. Handprint Turkey Hat
13. Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft
12. 3D Paper Pumpkin Craft
11. Paper Pumpkins
10. Coffee Filter Turkeys
09. Marbled Fall Leaves
08. Washi Tape Thanksgiving Banner
07. Turkey Cone Craft
06. Mason Jar Turkeys
05. Quilled Pumpkin Paper Craft
04. Pinecone Turkeys
03. Turkey Headband Thanksgiving Craft
02. Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
01. Turkey Template Craft