Easy Homemade Chicken soup recipe to keep you warm this winter and is best for cold. Prepare with simple ingredients and enjoy your warm bowl of goodness.
The Autumn is here and with it the cold days. For such days, there is nothing better to eat than soup. Soups are not only great to warm us on cold days but they are also very healthy. You can add as many vegetables as you want to a soup and make it a very nutritious and delicious dish.
The Reason Why Everyone Loves Chicken Soup
Do you seek refuge in a bowl of hot chicken soup when you are under the weather? Well, most people welcome winter sniffles with chicken soup! There are many health benefits of chicken bone broth.
You can give yourself a dose of the classic tonic to prevent an illness just before winter begins. In a study, it was found that chicken broth helps improve the functioning of the tiny hair in the nose and thereby prevents contagious elements from entering the body.
- Helps improve immunity
- Provides healthy calories
- Heals the digestive tract
- Reduces cold symptoms
- Fights inflammation
- The placebo effect
Homemade chicken soup recipes
Ingredients for stock:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Whole Black pepper
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Spring onion
Ingredients for soup:
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2-3 Red chilies
- 200 gram Chicken boneless
- ¼ cup Peas
- ¼ cup Carrots boiled
- ¼ cup Baby corn
- ¼ cup Spring onion
- Salt to taste
- In a pot of slightly salty water add peas and boil them for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- In another pot of slightly salty water add carrots and boil them for 3 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add black pepper, cloves, bay leaves and sauté it until fragrant. Add onion, carrot, green onion, bones, salt and 4 to 5 cups of water. Let it cook on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Using a muslin cloth strain your stock and let it cook again 2 minutes. Stock is ready, set aside.
- Heat oil in another pot add red chilies and sauté for a minute. Add chicken strips and cook for 2 minutes. Then add carrots, peas, baby corn, salt and mix it well.
- Lastly add stock, spring onion and bring it to a boil. Your delicious soup is ready.
- Serve and enjoy your chicken soup.