If you’re searching for quick and easy summer crockpot recipes for dinner that your whole family will love, then you’ve come to the right place. Summer is coming and the weather is heating up. Why not try these delicious summer crockpot recipes? Whether you’re looking for a light, fresh lunch or an easy family dinner, these summer crockpot recipes will be sure to please!
Crockpot recipes are especially popular for summer because they make cooking outside of the kitchen possible.
If you’re looking for a fun, easy way to keep your family fed over the summer break, look no further than crockpot recipes.
Summer is the perfect season to try out new recipes in your slow cooker and a great time to serve warm, comforting foods.
Crockpots are an excellent tool to make quick and delicious meals in a fraction of the time it normally takes.
Wonderful Summer Crockpot Recipes Everyone Will Love
This website contains affiliate links. I include these links to help you find either specific [or my favorite] products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on Ak Pal’s Kitchen, I will receive a small commission, helping keep my recipes free for you.
29. Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken from Simply Happy Foodie
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is a sweet and savory Asian-inspired chicken recipe.
This delicious slow cooker chicken recipe has lots of honey and garlic, as well as other yummy ingredients.
This crock pot honey garlic chicken recipe is done in just a few hours!
28. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili from Erhardts Eat
This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili recipe is super easy and great for even the pickiest of eaters.
A great combo of beans, veggies, and lentils come together for a great tasting (and healthy) chili, I promise you won’t miss the meat!
27. Slow Cooker Pasta Recipes ( Chili Mac ) from Simply Happy Foodie
Slow Cooker Chili Mac is a dump-and-start crock pot recipe. Delicious chili with some pasta added at the end makes this a hearty, economical one-pot slow cooker meal.
Enjoy this crock pot chili mac recipe on Game Day, or any time you want a bowl of comfort food.
26. Chicken Breast In Slow Cooker from The Recipe Rebel
This Slow Cooker Chicken Breast recipe comes out perfectly juicy and seasoned every time!
The best crockpot chicken breast is perfect for salads, sandwiches, or an easy dinner.
25. Crockpot Lasagna Recipe from The Girl On Bloor
This is the easiest ever Crockpot Lasagna Recipe! Just brown the beef and onions, then add ricotta cheese, lasagna noodles, and jarred tomato sauce.
Cooks hands-off all day and is easy to assemble.
24. Pork Roast In Slow Cooker from Diet Hood
The most incredible Garlic Balsamic Pork Loin Roast you will ever taste is totally easy and low maintenance in your crock pot. It’s fall-apart tender, juicy, and full of flavor!
23. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip from Persnickety Plates
This dip couldn’t be easier to make because it’s a slow cooker dip recipe!
Put the ingredients into a crock pot and you can serve the dip right from the slow cooker, too!
22. Chicken Thigh Recipes from A Southern Soul
Chicken Thighs cooked in the crock pot make a mouthwatering recipe that’s perfect for a busy weeknight or lazy weekend!
Juicy chicken coated in a thick rich sauce flavored with garlic, honey, and soy sauce is a slow cooker hit.
21. Slow Cook Pork Loin from Carlsbad Cravings
The pork loin is ridiculously melt-in-your-mouth-tender from a simple brine and dripping with flavor from slow cooking directly in the sensational sauce – and the best part is, the slow cooker does most of the heavy lifting!
This crock pot pork loin is company-pleasing and holiday-worthy but family-friendly and everyday easy!
20. White Chicken Chili Crockpot from The Chunky Chef
This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot!
Creamy with plenty of spice, it’s the perfect companion on a chilly night!
19. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken (Crockpot) from The Recipe Rebel
This Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken are so easy and BIG on flavor! The crockpot makes it juicy and moist, with extra sauce for serving over rice.
18. Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken with Sticky Coconut Purple Rice from Ambitious Kitchen
This healthy peanut chicken recipe is packed with protein and veggies for the perfect meal prep or a weeknight dinner.
This is a dish you’ll make again and again!
17. Slow CookeCrockpot Shrimp Boil from Persnickety Plates
This crockpot shrimp boil is a perfect dinner for any night of the week. Loaded with succulent shrimp, andouille sausage, corn, red potatoes, and of course classic cajun spices, this seafood boil is made so easily in the slow cooker.
16. Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken from The Recipe Rebel
This Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken is so easy and flavorful, you wouldn’t believe it only has a few ingredients! The perfect easy dinner recipe!
15. slow cooker sausage and peppers from Slow Cooker Foodie
Easy slow cooker sausage and peppers recipe, homemade with simple ingredients, lots of Italian herbs, and marinara sauce. Great in pasta, sandwiches, wraps, and hoagie rolls.
14. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo from Persnickety Plates
Five ingredients, super simple, slow cooker chicken alfredo with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
13. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken from Well Plated
Slow Cooker Greek Chicken. Moist, juicy chicken with bright Mediterranean flavors, roasted red peppers, and feta. Easy, healthy, and absolutely delicious!
12. Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper BBQ Chicken from The Diary Of A Real House Wife
This simple Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper BBQ Chicken is one of our favorites.
It’s simple to make and one that the entire family will love. Just add it all to the slow cooker and shred it once cooked.
11. Crock-Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches from Two Healthy Kitchens
These Crock-Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches are a snap to make, and the homemade Caesar dressing is packed with protein! Healthy and delicious!
10. Crockpot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken from Wholesome yum
Creamy Tuscan garlic chicken in the slow cooker makes an easy low-carb dinner the family will love. Just 15 minutes prep for this Crock Pot Tuscan chicken recipe!
09. slow cooker stuffed peppers from Slow Cooker Gourmet
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are a colorful and delicious way to eat healthy this summer and year round!
Get your kids to eat their veggies with this fun and simple recipe that is like nature’s meal bowl!
08. Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken from The Salty Marshmallow
Delicious and easy to make in the crock pot, this Hawaiian BBQ Chicken combines the rich flavor of barbecue sauce with sweet pineapple!
A simple, family favorite, weeknight dinner.
07. Crock Pot Baked Ziti from Build Your Bite
This Easy crock pot-baked ziti recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. The perfect slow cooker pasta dinner recipe!
06. Slow Cooker Summer Chicken Chili from Wholefully
A chili may seem out of place in hot weather until you remember that all the ingredients are at their peak in the summer.
Slow Cooker Summer Chicken Chili is a hearty, yet light, version of the winter classic.
05. Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from Creme De La Crumb
This easy healthy slow cooker chicken cacciatore is a tasty crockpot recipe with fantastic Italian flavors and just 10 minutes of hands-on time.
04. Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos from Savory Nothings
They are so easy to make with just 6 ingredients, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been making them all along!
03. Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers from Food Folks And Fun
This crockpot Sausage and Peppers recipe are fabulous for weeknight dinners, and it’s a favorite for serving for game day, tailgating, and even potlucks!
02. Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes from The Recipe Rebel
This Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes is simmered in the most incredible creamy sauce of roasted red peppers, spinach, and Italian herbs. It’s a dump-and-go crockpot chicken recipe!
01. Slow Cooker Shrimp Boil from Simply Happy Foodie
Slow Cooker Shrimp Boil is a fun dinner that you get to eat with your hands!
Juicy corn, perfectly cooked shrimp, sausage, and potatoes are all cooked in a flavorful broth with Cajun/Creole spices.